Quarantine and Animal Crossing: New Horizons for Nintendo Switch







It's already been over a month since the Corona situation has been prolonged, and I can still only go to the supermarket in front of my house. And I'm not the only one in this situation. Due to long indoor life, even the term "Corona blue" arose.

So instead of outdoor activities, I decided to play a game where I can vicarious satisfaction.






Animal Crossing: New Horizons for Nintendo Switch







First step is making a character and choosing an island to move to. It is recommended to choose the area where you currently live, because the game time zone is timed to match the selected area.








After setting up a residential tent, you could finally enjoy the outdoor activities you had hoped for. You can make a fishing rod and do fishing, and you can pick peaches as much as you want. (Even though I can't eat peaches because of allergies!!)






I especially recommend taking a walk with a lotus umbrella on a rainy day. Because it become a very unique and elegant atmosphere.
You can do weeds, logging, fishing and iron ore mining, and even travel to other islands when you feel you have nothing more to do on the island. Or you can invite a friend to my island.






If you can't go to your friend's island, you can buy a trip ticket to the island by Mileage and go to another island. In this game, all the people can travel to other islands and go around freely without a mask.

For those who are tired of quarantine, this game 'Animal Crossing : New Horizons' could be a good alternative. I will also endure quarantine with this game until Corona is quiet.






댓글